The one thing you hope makes it in three solid pieces.
- Compact, three-piece design breaks down to fit securely in the included, padded carry case
- Strong yet lightweight fiberglass shaft flexes just enough to reduce resistance during stroke without losing too much power
- Round shaft offers a comfortable feel in your hand and allows varied hand position
- Fiberglass blade resists breakage from rocks and reef in shallow waters
- Keel-shaped blade maximizes power and efficiency as you drive through the water—dihedral profile reduces hangups at the end of your stroke
- Ergonomic fiberglass handle sits comfortably in the palm of your hand for long-term comfort and power transfer
Share your thoughts
I SUP everywhere and travel a lot. This paddle is sturdy and reliable. I've had it for a while and it's held up through some spills. I'm in a lot of shallow rivers and it helps that this paddle is so durable. I would recommend it to anyone who has to shove a lot of gear into one car. Great and versatile paddle.