- Detail Images
If you love car camping but just can't ever seem to get comfortable no matter how thick your sleeping mat is, you can snooze in comfort on the Byer of Maine Allagash Plus Cot. Featuring a spacious 30 x 76 inch sleeping area and tent-friendly steel legs, this cot keeps you off of the ground and folds up for easy transport.
- Durable 450D polyester provides a spacious 30 x 76 inch sleeping area
- Spring steel legs are durable and tent friendly so you won't have to worry about ruining your tent floor
- Strong, light aluminum rails make up the frame
- When the cot is folded up, the legs act as the carry handle
- Includes a Softgrip handle that slides over the legs when the cot is folded up
Share your thoughts
I really love this cot.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It is perhaps not as small as the ones made by Cascade, but then they cost a lot less. If size is critical then you might justify the expense of the Thermarest. I am 6'2" and 195 Lbs. I have had some repairs done so I need a good sleep while roughing it. At 30" wide it works well with a thermarest map or base (L).