Less time lacing, more time riding.
Simplify the process of tightening your tiny shredder's boots with the Boa lacing on the Burton Kids' Zipline Boa Snowboard Boot. This ingenious lacing system cranks down support across the entire boot with the quick twist of a dial, giving smaller riders an easy interface for adjusting their boots without requiring help from parents. When it's time to remove the boots, the dial quickly releases upward, loosening the entire boot without needing to unlace the entire thing.
Seeing that it's tuned for lighter riders, the Zipline Boa features a softer flex that's sure to push progression from bunny hills to blue-square cruisers. The Youth Imprint liner molds to the shape of their feet over time, providing a truly custom fit without pressure points or excess movement sidelining them. Extra comfort-enhancing features include a Level 1 EVA footbed for a soft, impact-absorbing feel, as well as a DynoLite Foam sole that strikes an optimal balance between shock-absorption and lightweight wearing.
- Soft, easy-lacing boot for smaller riders
- Boa Lacing System gets them up and riding without fuss
- Forgiving flex is ideal for riders just starting out
- Youth Imprint Liner provides a customized fit
- Level 1 EVA footbed absorbs harsh vibration underfoot
- DynoLite sole for shock absorption and lightweight feel
- Item #BUR01O7