Select your style & size:Select options
Built to withstand everything ... everything!
Built to carry two weeks' worth of gear for your team's endless travel schedule, the Burton Wheelie Double Deck Rolling Gear Bag is a beastly gear swallower. Stuff your shredding baselayers and socks and your après-ride clothes inside—the stretch Cram zippers and 92-liter capacity can take it. Since this bag opens into two separate compartments, it's a bit easier to keep your gear organized, and there's even a removable duffel bag included for souvenirs. Since you have to get this guy from Point A to B outside of the airport, the Ixion skate wheels roll smoothly and reliably down the road and up to the lodge. Should you need to carry more gear, you can drag multiple bags at once with the SnakeStack external backpack attachment.
- 840D polyester with PU2-coating (denison camo, indigo batik, apache print)
- 70D triple ripstop nylon bonded to 210D nylon (toxin bonded ripstop)
- 1680D ballistic nylon (true black)
- IXION wheel system
- EVA/TPU back panels for rugged protection
- Comfort cush telescoping handle
- Volume-enhancing Cram zones
- Hideaway SnakeStack backpack attachment
- Removable duffel/laundry bag
- Internal mesh divider
- Item #BUR00U8