- Detail Images
Plenty of warmth against windchill while you're bombing downhill.
When bombing down hills in frigid conditions, you girl will be grateful for the toasty warmth of the Burton Girls' Twist Bomber Jacket. The heavier-weight insulation keeps her plenty warm, while the DryRide Durashell provides lightweight waterproof protection. This jacket is a great choice for dry and very cold days. The elastic hem and cuffs, expandable hood gaiter and powder skirt seal snow out while a slew of functional pockets provide plenty of room for storing small items and essentials.
- DryRide Durashell membrane, heavy Thermacore insulation, taffeta lining
- Room-to-grow fit
- External hand and pass pockets
- Internal goggle,media, and stuff pockets
- Helmet-compatible hood with expandable gaiter
- Powder skirt and elastic hem and cuffs
- Cool throwback bomber jacket style
Share your thoughts
Twist Bomber Jacket Review
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The description for this jacket is incorrect, it is flimsy and definitely not toasty warm or heavy weight and will not be effective in frigid conditions. If you're looking for fashion, this is the right jacket for you, but if you're looking for durability and warmth look elsewhere. your child will freeze in this jacket.