- Detail Images
Show off your skinny.
The Burton Women's TWC Sugartown Pant rocks serious fashion-forward style while it protects you from the snow. Slip into these pants when you're bored of shredding in baggies and are ready to show off your stems while you shred.
- DryRide 3L Durashell laminate blocks moisture while remaining breathable so you'll stay dry when fresh stuff falls
- Four-way stretch face fabric with DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture and allows full range of motion
- Fully taped seams stop water from working in between the stitching
- Brushed backing is soft and adds a bit of extra warmth
- Super-slim, articulated fit is streamlined and sexy; there's no reason to bury yourself in bagginess
- Thigh vents get rid of overheated air so won't feel like you're in a sauna
- Ghetto slits on the cuffs add style while Snap-Up Leg Lifts protect them from muddy parking lots
- Gaiters with cuff-too-boot interface stop snow from flying up your legs
- Integrated waist adjustment gives you a custom fit
- Jacket-to-pants interface hooks up with your jacket to create one weather-stopping system
- Plenty of pocket space including fleece-lined slash pockets and back pockets give you room to stash your essentials