Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Freestyle Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
It's a sick board, but we still absolutely refuse to refer to Shaun as the 'Flying Tomato'.
Shaun White relies on the Burton White Collection Pro Snowboard while he's stacking up hardware in contests across the globe. But that doesn't mean you can't have fun on it at your local hill, too. With an extra-poppy traditional camber profile, responsive sidecut, and a super-fast base, the TWC Pro is buckets of fun for aggressive freestyle riders who need a board that maintains edge control in any situation.
- Traditional camber profile delivers the best possible pop and edge grip
- Carbon I-Beam backbone and Lightning Bolts in the tip/tail add extra ollie power and edge control
- Frostbite edges extend out half a millimeter from the binding-mount zones for extra grip in firm snow conditions
- Sintered WFO base is pre-infused with wax and really, really fast
- The Channel improves board flex and feel, and allows near-infinite stance widths and angles
- Item #BUR4460
medium-stiff (6 of 10 on Burton scale)
Super Fly II (wood composite)
1 year, (channel) 2 years