Full steam to shred.
Don't let winter's barrage of icy cold fronts stop you from hitting the mountain with the Burton Men's TWC Greenlight Insulated Jacket. With a DryRide Durashell membrane for protection, this jacket will keep you nice and dry during afternoon laps at the park or dropping into backside bowls on a power day. Thermacore insulation traps precious body heat for toasty warmth without sacrificing mobility in the park and pipe. The removable Magic Stitch waist gaiter seals out snow, so you won't end up wet and cold halfway through the day. Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly cool your upper body when you're working up a sweat on warmer days.
- A lightly insulated jacket for resort riding
- DryRide Durashell membrane provides water-resistant protection
- Mapped insulation places more warmth at your core
- Mesh-lined underarm vents keep things cool on warm spring days
- Magic Stitch removable waist gaiter seals out snow
- Fits slightly slimmer through the body with room for layers
- Item #BUR01D4