Wondrous comfort 'till the lifts stop running.
Offering a sublime combination of midweight warmth, strategic cushioning, and ventilation, the Burton Women's Trillium Sock keeps you shredding in cloud-nine comfort from opening hour until ski patrol kicks you off the mountain. Just as important for style-conscious riders, it's decked out in vibrant colorways and intricate prints.
Midweight fabric features cozy merino wool for warmth and moisture-wicking, along with durable nylon and friction-free NanoGlide fibers. MotionFit construction features left and right-specific design for ergonomic comfort, complete with a touch of stretch that prevents the sock from slipping as you ride. Footbed cushioning offers a plush feel underfoot, with arch support for active-wearing comfort. There's even a ventilated toe that prevents overheating and excess perspiration build-up.
- Midweight snowboard socks wrap feet in sublime comfort
- MotionFit construction with left and right-specific fit
- Merino wool fibers for moisture-wicking warmth
- NanoGlide fibers eliminate excess friction
- Strategic footbed cushioning and arch support
- Toe-box ventilation combats overheating
- Item #BUR01IJ