King of cozy.
Whether you're basking beside a roaring fireplace or lounging with a blanket and good book, the Burton Men's Tribute Fleece Pant keeps you cozy with its fuzzy fleece fabric. And although it's ideal for chill-out sessions, it also excels as a toasty mid-layer when you're riding at the resort or snowshoeing through the forest. And to protect your essentials from damaging moisture, both cargo pockets have water-resistant fabric that repels light rain and snow showers from seeping through.
- Fuzzy-soft pants for laid-back sessions and layered warmth
- Sherpa polar fleece maintains warmth and quick-drying comfort
- Water-resistant cargo pockets protect essentials from moisture
- Elasticized waistband with a drawstring for security
- Item #BUR01HV
- Q & A
So Im In Love
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
I bought these in conjunction with the Lynx Fleece Pullover Hoodie and I am a comfortable fuzzy human when I am decked out with both of these items. They aren't the same fleece material on the inside, but that definitely makes them more breathable. Pockets on the upper thigh are nice and deep and the cargo pockets are easy to access! My go to sweat pant and my go to apres ski for this season!