Select your style & size:Select options
All in a day's work.
Burton's Taft 24L Backpack readies you for whatever backcountry tour is on the agenda for the day, be it a big bootpack up a steep icy chute or a mellow skinner through deep powder. Attachments for snowboards, splitboards, or skis, secure just about any device you choose to ride, and the back panel opening grants access to the main compartment even with a board attached to the pack.
Like any backcountry-specific backpack, the Taft features a compartment designed specifically for the avalanche gear required for any tour. A removable carry system for helmets and external pole carry straps let you ride downhill without poles in hand. Adjustable ice axe attachments accommodate mountaineering gear, and the fleece-lined pocket protects your goggles from scratching during the hike up.
- Backcountry pack for splitboarders, snowboarders, and ski tourers
- Carries snowboards vertically and splitboards or skis in an A-frame
- Back panel for easy access to main compartment
- Avalanche gear compartment stores probe and shovel
- Hydration compatible for easy drinking (reservoir sold separate)
- External pole carry and removable helmet carry
- Adjustable ice axe attachments secure ice tools
- Fleece-lined sunglasses pocket protects lenses
- Item #BUR01KT