Select your style & size:Select options
Sure-footed on sketchy ascents.
- Aluminum splitboard crampons with serrated teeth
- For use with or without climbing wires deployed
- Slide into touring brackets without removing bindings
- Compatible with Burton Hitchhiker, Spark Tesla and T1 bindings
- Normal and wide sizes fit variety of splitboard shapes
- Carrying pouch is included
- Item #BUR01PW
- Q & A
I bought the regular and they fit my 164 Jones Solution perfectly. These come in handy more than you would imagine if you go out in early or late season conditions. Super light and make touring fun again. Don't get caught without them if going out on non fluff days. That wind blown ridge? Scary no longer
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These make the steep skin tracks in the Wasatch a little less intimidating. These work awesome for icy traverses or skin tracks that seem to go straight up the mountain. These are Burton’s but are made by spark so they will work with both the Burton Hitchhikers or the Spark Tesla/T1 bindings. They are simple to put on as well. They can be slid on without removing the bindings or taking your feet out. Just slide them in from the side when your foot is leaning forward. They are high quality and lightweight which helps save precious weight in your pack.