Mittens you can wear at summer camp.
So what if it's fifty degrees outside, you don't want to be the only kid in the park without mittens, do you? That's why Burton created the Spectre Mitten at the Burton team's request, a thin, low-profile mitten with a super grippy palm that you can rock when the temperatures get to well above freezing, and still give your fingers all that mitteny-freedom you love.
- DryRide Ultrashell fabric is water-resistant and stretchy
- Brushed microfiber lining is soft and warm
- Synthetic Suede Palm with No-Slip Grip helps you hold those grabs
- Low-Profile cuff slips under your hoodie's sleeves
- Pistol Grip pre-curved fit is articulated for easier, more natural finger movement
Share your thoughts
good sunny day gloves
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I got these gloves for the warm sunny days on Mt Hood this summer. They included enough warmth to make it through the first chilly hour on hill, but once the sun was up they were light enough to not make your hands get too hot. I noticed that a lot of contact with snow resulted in the mitts eventually being soaked through, but if you're using them on a sunny day that shouldn't be a problem!
Great spring mitts!
LOVE these mitts- perfect weight for mild winter or spring days. They're lightly insulated and have great grip. Super easy to get on and off. I got the Mermitts and they're fun, but do have some boobs on them so if you're not into that then maybe grab another color.
Keeping it Flashy
The Spectre lets you bring out your inner fashion without dressing crazy. The color blocks are sick. And the no slip grip will let you show off on every level. Best in warmer days.