Tailored to perfection.
Surf the mountain in style and comfort when you don the Burton Men's Southside Slim Pants. Their look is inspired by classic slim-fitting jeans, yet they're jam-packed with modern features to protect you from the elements. The two-layer DryRide shell is made from flexible stretch polyester twill, which creates a breathable fit that remains strong, even after a full day of riding. To keep you cool and prevent clamminess, these pants are also lined in mesh and taffeta. Despite this lightweight design, they also have fully taped seams so you stay dry during pow days.
And when you venture to the resort bar after a full day on the slopes, the Southside Slim Pants easily transition thanks to their non-bulky design and urban-friendly aesthetic. But once you're ready to get back out there, the side zips and gaiters slip over your boots and hook securely in place while the jacket-to-pant connector system holds everything in place. The Southsides also feature a microfleece fly and adjustable waistband that offer a cozy fit, and the Test-I-Cool venting system creates comfortable airflow.
- Street-savvy style meets on-hill performance in these pants
- Waterproof, breathable fabric blocks out moisture and lets air in
- Venting system offers a quick cool when things heat up
- Adjustable shoelace belt gives you customizable security
- Slim fit enhances your style with still enough room for layers
- Item #BUR01CT