Be the one percent.
When you deck yourself out in the insulated Burton Women's Society Pant, you're ready to schmooze with the upper crust. Or not. Either way, this pant serves up performance and comfort combined with five-star looks. Hooked up with a waterproof and breathable membrane and fully taped seams, you'll stay dry through the worst storms. Lightweight levels of Bluesign approved Thermolite insulation protects your buns from freezer burn. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents let you dump heat on long, technical runs. Ankle zips and gaiters keep snow from creeping into your boots, while Cuff Elevators protect the bottom of the pants from muddy parking lots.
- Snowboard pants with high-society style
- Two-layer shell is waterproof and breathable
- Lightly insulated to keep you warm without overheating
- Cuff Elevators to protect hems
- Inner thigh vents to help regulate temperature
- Boot gaiters keep snow out
- Clean lines for a classic and versatile look
- Item #BUR01G5