For the park.
- Freestyle-specific components and design
- Smooth glide buckle technology saves time while strapping in
- Primo Capstrap locks down your toe and eliminates pressure points
- Canted Living Hinge highback allows tons of adjustments without extra weight
- Women�s specific shape and for a more comfortable fit and precise feel
Share your thoughts
Would these binding be ok for free style...
Would these binding be ok for free style riding as well as park riding?
1. Long answer.
2. Short answer
1. Yes, will hold to tons of abuse all over the mountain. If this were to be compared to a men's Burton bionding, it would be a mix of a Cartel which is capable of standing up to oversized park features and AK steeps. And the Mission which is a comforatble binding but is also known for being hammered on by urban rail kids and park rats the world over.
Yes, these bindings will kill it everywhere.
I've got the Burton Malolo, just wanted...
I've got the Burton Malolo, just wanted to look and see what bindings are best for it.
Lexa EST or Scribe EST. Lexa EST is stiffer and offers a more driving feel where as the Scribe has a softer more surfy feel.
what about the escapade, they are stiffest, and malolo is a dudes board so probably stiffer than most women's