Burton Freebird Split Snowboard
Avoid humanity and get face shots.
Whether you’re setting out an epic dawn patrol in the backcountry or venturing out of the resort to get some goods otherwise inaccessible from the chairlift, the Burton Freebird Split Snowboard opens up a world of fresh terrain never thought possible. The S-Rocker camber profile boosts float without compromising stability in varied conditions, and the Infinite Ride technology ensures season after season of 'best-runs-ever'.
- S-Rocker—Burton’s powder-specific rocker design features a rockered nose for insane float and compressed camber from the front binding back for control in variable conditions
- Side Effects lengthen the surface area of the contact points at the nose and tail to increase edge hold and deep-snow planing power
- Directional shape with 7mm of taper for float and control—hey, no powder leg!
- Scratch the surface—topsheet features distressed graphics with underlying color that becomes exposed when you scratch it
- Yardstick printed on topsheet for easy snow-pit measuring
- 10:45 sidewalls for bomber impact protection
- Pro-Tip technology tapers the tip and tail for reduced weight and easier spins
- Universal split interface, skins, and crampons sold separately