Select your style & size:Select options
Start 'em young.
Your little one may not be ready for the resort just yet, but you can get them stoked on shredding early with the Burton Kids' Riglet Snowboard. This soft-flexing beginner board has grippy EVA padding on the topsheet so your young one can get used to standing on a board without feeling locked in by bindings. Burton equipped this board with a Riglet Reel to pull kids around on flat ground before they work their way up to going downhill. However, binding inserts are included for mounting compatible Burton Grom bindings (not included) once junior is ready to strap in for the first time, whether it be on the bunny hill or in the backyard. And once they do start going down hills on their own, the Riglet's up-turned edges prevent any face plants from ruining the fun.
- Beginner board for the smallest groms
- Stable profile with catch-free design
- Ultra-soft flex for easy control
- EVA pad for binding-less learning
- Riglet Reel lets you pull kid around
- Compatible with Burton Grom bindings
- Burton boards are made by riders, for riders
- Item #BUR01PV
- Q & A
Great starter board
Got this for my 9 month old nephew a little prematurely, he can't walk yet, but he loves being pulled around on the carpet and getting used to standing on it(with assistance).