Select your style & size:Select options
The choice of real riders.
As your daily driver for the snowboard season, the Burton Rider's Pack 25L 2.0 offers efficient organization and storage whether your plans involve lapping the park or searching for powder through the gates. It started with a basic backpack silhouette, with Burton adding plenty of shred-specific features to keep you happy on-hill.
A spacious main compartment holds your gloves, snacks, balaclava, water, and whatever else you need for a day at the resort—so you don't have to carry everything to the car in your hands. Tough, water-resistant fabrics help the pack survive seasons of being thrown around in the back of cars and ridden with in the trees.
When the in-bounds runs get chewed up, load your avalanche safety gear into the dedicated snow tool pocket and head into the backcountry. The ergonomic shoulder harness and waist belt ensure a comfortable fit while you ride, and the compression system keeps the pack compact so it doesn't throw off your balance. Plus, there's a vertical board carry to hold your deck when you have to hike on your quest for pristine powder.
- Daily resort pack for the dedicated rider
- Vertical board carry and pack compression system
- Easy-access avalanche gear pocket
- Stowable and removable padded waist belt with pockets
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness and plush ergonomic back panel
- Tough, water-resistant fabrics
- Multiple pockets for efficient organization
- Item #BUR01KV