Select your style & size:Select options
Carry all the tools that a budding enthusiast needs to move safely through the backcountry.
The Burton Kids' Riders' Backpack is stylish enough for city-living and tough enough to handle mile after mile of backcountry roughing it. The soft, ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel makes the load comfortable to carry. On top of this, there's plenty of dedicated organization pockets keep your stuff safe, easy to find, and easy to get to. The removable waist belt lets you drop a little weight when your little one doesn't need the waist belt's added support. And, of course, the Rider's pack is hydration-compatible. So you'll be able to keep churning out the miles without your kid drying up.
- Cush ergonomic shoulder harness and back panel
- Removable padded waist belt with stash pockets
- Top access
- Tough polyester construction
- 2 side pockets, 1 media pocket, and 1 internal pocket
- Vertical snowboard carry straps
- Hydration compatible
- Item #BUR6168