Featherweight freestyle destroyer.
Spend your days lapping the park in total comfort with the Burton Men's Rampant Snowboard Boot. It has a soft flex and tons of comfort-enhancing features to keep your foot feeling fresh from first chair to last.
The Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and it's equipped with low-profile 3M Thinsulate insulation to help your feet stay toasty. Traditional lacing is reliable and the Lock-Up inner cuff keeps your ankle securely in place to reduce fatigue. A softer flex and Articulating Crossbone upper cuff allows you to load up for big ollies and poke grabs without sacrificing the support you need to hit the jump line. Plus, Total Comfort Construction means the Rampant feels perfectly broken-in from day 1 to 100.
Sleeping Bag reflective foil under the footbed reflects your body heat back to your foot so it stays warmer, and the plush Man Fur cuff lining keeps precious heat from escaping. A molded EVA footbed cushions harsh landings and B3 gel in the heel adds extra cushioning for a smooth ride. Not only is the Dynolite outsole 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, but it also allows for better board feel and provides better cushioning, even at sub-freezing temps.
- Lightweight park performance with a focus on comfort
- Medium flex handles jumps and jibs alike
- Traditional lacing is simple and reliable
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to your foot
- 3M Thinsulate and Man Fur cuff add warmth
- Shrinkage reduces footprint of boot
- EVA footbed and B3 Gel absorb impacts and vibrations
- Snow-proof gusset keeps snow and slush out of boots
- Item #BUR01NK