Why waste time zipping and buttoning all of your layers when you could just pull on the Burton Men's Rambler Anorak Jacket and hit the slopes? With throwback style and modern performance materials, this jacket is built to keep you riding happy and warm. DryRide Durashell 2-layer fabric combined with fully taped seams shield you from snow so you stay dry and comfortable.
Burton equipped the Rambler Anorak Jacket with an ergonomic, water-repellent Magic Stitch gaiter to keep snow out. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood provides an extra layer of protection on stormy days. This jacket also features a number to improve your on-mountain experience. A water-resistant Screen Grab media holster ensures that you're never far from your next social media shot. Large kangaroo style pockets keep your hands toasty and double as a top-entry dump pocket.
- A snowboard jacket with rugged weatherproof protection
- DryRide Durashell membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping on storm days
- Helmet-compatible hood for protection from stormy weather
- Removable stretch waist gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant interface
- Mid Fit is slightly slimmer in the body than Burton's standard fit
- Item #BUR01CI