- Detail Images
You will have fun on this binding; we have foreseen it.
- Re:Flex profiled baseplate and hinged disc allow your board to flex more naturally underfoot
- Canted, anatomically correct Real Mesh highback removes all excess weight without compromising durability
- React Air strap delivers both rapid-fire response and all-day comfort
- Gettagrip Capstrap locks your foot into the heelcup with less tension and fewer pressure points
- FullBED cushioning system with B3 Gel reduces impact shock to keep your legs and feet fresh all day
Share your thoughts
FYI on weight (with flex 4- hole plate and...
FYI on weight (with flex 4- hole plate and 4 screws):
Diode: 2lb 2oz per binding
Prophecy: 2lb 6oz per binding
very light and smooth hardware. great padding on the straps
Sweet!!! Well.. maybe.
At first I was super stoked about these bindings. They are a bit stiffer at about a 6 like they say. I really liked the Re:Flex technology. They have a super awesome flex for bigger guys or bigger lines. The toe cap and ankle straps were pretty sick too. My biggest complaint with this binding was the friggin adjust ability or lack there of. The burton strap adjustment jumps in too big of gaps. One was too long and the next screw adjust was too short not letting me dial in my fit. The ratchets work great so long as your ladders dont get munched up. If they get chipped or stripped a bit you'lll want to swap those out.
The flex the baseplates offer is great. Straps are very comfortable.
I picked these up in the red colorway. Very stylish color and great quality of materials used throughout the binding. They are extremely light weight with buttery smooth ratchets. After several sessions with these bindings on my 2012 Banana Magic I would say I am very impressed with their comfort, flex, cushioning, and overall performance. The re-flex tech is definitely doing what it is suppose to. Not as stiff as I feared they would be but still has excellent response. I only found 2 drawbacks. No adjustability on the heel loops (pretty common with Burton)and the dull rubberized coating used on the bindings has already started to peel off in some areas. Not a big deal because I think the red actually stands out more without the rubberized coating.