Burton Process Snowboard
Trickle-down tech doesn't get much better.
Loaded with features found on many higher-dollar boards in Burton's lineup, the Process Snowboard redefines 'value'. A traditional camber profile and Frostbite edges deliver high-speed control anywhere on the mountain, while the Scoop tips, twin-like shape, and mellow flex make park sessions and mini-shred laps more fun than ever.
- Traditional camber delivers superior pop and edge control
- Frostbite edges extend out half a millimeter from the binding zones for improved grip on firm or icy snow
- Scoop tips pull the board's edges away from the base at the contact points for effortless butters
- Pro-Tip construction thins out the board's core at the tip/tail to reduce swing weight and make spinning tricks easier
- Sintered base absorbs tons of wax, which means it resists damage AND hauls ass
- The Channel mounting system offers improved board feel and near-infinite stance options—compatible exclusively with Burton EST bindings