Select your style & size:Select options
At the forefront of freestyle fun.
Seeking an easy-flexing board that's ideal for progressing skills both in and outside the park? Look no further than the Burton Process Flying V Snowboard for an effortless freestyle board without the aggressive feel of the cambered version. Although it's more versatile than a dedicated park board, its mid-soft flex places an emphasis on freestyle fun when you're spinning through the jump line or sending side-hits into fresh powder. The directional twin shape and rocker-dominant Flying V profile lend it ride-anywhere prowess, transitioning from lapping the park one minute to hitting small cliff drops and slashing between the trees the very next.
Flying V brings a rocker-dominant profile to the board, with a substantial rocker between the bindings and subtle rocker transitions at the tip and tail. This generous dose of rocker emphasizes catch-free fun and playfulness when you're jibbing, buttering, and learning new tricks. Rocker also brings extra float to a twin-shaped stick, allowing you to ride on powder days without swapping boards. Burton places camber with Frostbite edges underneath the bindings for improved edgehold in variable snow conditions.
Looking inside the guts of this freestyle board, the Super Fly II core offers a lightweight feel underfoot with plenty of snap for charging kickers in the park. Squeezebox core profiling mills out the core for easier turn initiation, allowing you to effortlessly manipulate the board when you're negotiating between park hits and buttering around. Add in a sintered base for the high-speed glide desired for peak-to-park pursuits, and you have the only board you need this season.
- Easy-going freestyle board with a catch-free personality
- Flying V profile is looser, more playful than camber
- Directional twin shape brings ride-anywhere versatility
- Medium-soft flex is forgiving for freestyle riders
- Super Fly II core is strong, snappy, and lightweight
- Squeezebox core profiling enhances board manipulation
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Burton sits at the forefront of board design and innovation
- Item #BUR01P0