Packed with technology for your comfort and prolonged sock life.
If Burton wanted to get the award for the most technology harnessed in one pair of socks, it won with its Merino Phase Socks. These snowboard socks feature a blend of technical fabrics, strategic cushioning, an articulated fit specific for each foot (right and left), elastic stretch zones, and reinforcements made specifically to integrate with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots. These socks were constructed to keep your feet dry and comfortable, eliminate foul smells with antimicrobial fabrics, reduce friction and abrasion, minimize unnecessary heel movement, and reinforce areas that need extra support and that are prone to premature wear. In short, they keep you comfortable so you can focus on having fun in the snow, and are made to last so you get many seasons of wear out of them.
- Nylon, merino wool, polypropylene, NanoGlide, and spandex
- Lightweight with strategically placed medium and extra-density cushioning
- Ergonomic, articulated fit
- Anti-microbial, quick wicking, and quick drying
- Elastic reinforced arch and ankle support
- Strategic zones that resist abrasion and friction
- Reinforcements that work with Sock Lock panels in Burton boots