Modern performance with an OG look.
- Shrinkage footprint reduction technology for a smaller profile and better board feel
- Traditional lacing is durable and easy to repair if necessary
- Imprint 3 thermo-moldable liner for a custom fit
- Red Pad lace bite protection lets you lase the boot tightly without pain
- EST optimized EVA midsole with gel heel insert for shock absorption
- Snowproof internal gusset keeps your foot dry and happy, even on deep days
- EVA footbed with Aegis anti-microbial coating to reduce odor
Share your thoughts
Burton website is the closest to what they truly look like but still does no justice. These boots are awesome, the leather that there made of is EXTREMELY NICE! Not sure what kind it is but its pimp(might be nubuck). These boots are good all around from peak to park. More of a park boot though, they are pretty soft but hold up well when hauling ass. I'm glad I bought them but I still like my dc boots better.
My pair just arrived. I'm 10.5 street shoe,...
My pair just arrived. I'm 10.5 street shoe, and ordered these in the same size. They are a bit tight, bordering (but not entirely) uncomfortable. Should I try a size up, or should these boots feel pretty tight/stretch to a comfortable fit?
Right out of the box your boot should be a little snug allowing the boot to fit correctly when if packs in. You should be able to graze the front of the boot with your big toe. If your toes are not curling, I would say you are good to go. Burton boots fit pretty true to size.