Select your style & size:Select options
Asymmetric freestyle fiend.
Tuned for freestyle domination in the park with its Off-Axis asymmetry, the Burton Name Dropper Snowboard works harmoniously with your body for unreal control when you're spinning onto handrails, laying into stylish presses, and quickly maneuvering between hits. Retaining stability for tracking onto rails and sending smaller jumps, the board's Flat Top profile retains the predictable characteristics of flat camber between the feet, transitioning to early-rise just before the tip and tail kicks to reduce the catch. It's a true twin, meaning that it's perfectly balanced for regular and switch riding, with dedicated heel and toeside edges matching its asymmetric core profiling.
Like it's title suggests, the Name Dropper turns you into a stand-out freestyle rider with its Off-Axis asymmetry. Off-Axis is combined with Burton's thinner Filet-O-Flex construction for a buttery-soft sensation that's ridiculously easy to press and turn between park hits. Burton didn't stop there with Off-Axis tech, placing small edge extensions or Frostbite edges in an off-set manner to match your duck stance. And because thinner boards are susceptible to excess vibration, strategically placed foot pads soak up harsh bumps and flat landings.
- Asymmetric freestyle board excels in the jib park
- Flat Top profile for stable tracking and catch-free riding
- Asymmetric twin with dedicated heel and toeside edges
- Filet-O-Flex thins out the board for a buttery-soft feel
- Off-Axis core profiling matches modern freestyle stances
- Frostbite edges set Off-Axis for increased board control
- Vibration-absorbing pads underfoot create a smoother ride
- Burton brings 39 years of innovation to their iconic boards
- Item #BUR01P4