- Detail Images
Key part of an epic day.
- Jacket-to-pants interface connects your Burton outerwear items to create a full-body barrier to stray snow
- Buttery nylon lining brings on the comfort, while panels of closed cell mesh help trap heat to keep you warmer
- Boot gaiter with cuff-to-boot interface keeps snow from getting down your boot
- Leg lift straps and reinforced hems protect cuffs from mud, salt, yucky restroom floors and your own boot heel
- Mesh-lined inseam zip vents help you keep your cool when you’re carving madly
- Sig Fit gives you room to layer without excessive bagginess
Share your thoughts
hi, my height is 5 ft 2.8 inches and i...
hi, my height is 5 ft 2.8 inches and i wear size M, will these burton pants be too long for me? thanks!!
It depends on the inseam.. so check the size chart using the link below the "select options" dropdown menu