Select your style & size:Select options
Burton's original surf-inspired shape, the Fish, has been the stuff of legends for years among riders who crave snappy slashes, fluid maneuverability, and effortless float. The Modified Fish Snowboard is a slightly tweaked take on the Fish, with a more versatile, rounded shape that helps you have a blast on everything from marked trails to hidden lines deep in the woods.
The key to the Modified Fish's surfy feel is a huge, rockered nose, tapered tail, and generous 5cm set-back stance. When combined with the stable, mostly flat profile, this shape creates a ride that stays afloat in bottomless powder with ease and turns on a dime. And with Infinite Ride construction, Burton over builds the board then pre-breaks it in for you, so the board feels the same from day 1 to 100.
The Superfly II core uses lightweight woods that specifically target strategic areas to drop weight and increase pop, and the wood is FSC-certified so you know you're not destroying the rainforest for a snowboard. Dualzone EGD adds edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges, and Squeezebox profiling creates thicker and thinner sections in the core to improve energy transfer and stability.
- A more versatile version of the surfy shortboard
- Stable flat profile with floaty rocker nose
- Tapered shape and set-back stance for effortless float
- Triax glass offers a snappy and responsive feel
- Pro Tips tapered tip and tail reduce swing weight
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Super Sap Epoxy is eco-friendlier than standard resins
- Burton has been a leader in snowboarding since 1977
- Item #BUR01OH