Select your style & size:Select options
Push their progression.
The Burton Kids' Mission Smalls Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings make a mockery of other pint-size offerings, thanks to fully loaded tech borrowed from Burton's adult bindings. Whether your youngin's are just starting out or already showing you up in the park, the Mission Smalls fit the bill with their forgiving flex aimed at lightweight rippers and Re:Flex design that maximizes the true flex of their board. Reducing the headache of compatibility issues, these bindings mount to any board on the market (Channel, 4-hole, or 3D) with their Re:Flex baseplate.
Taking design cues from the same bindings rocked by the pros, the Zero-Lean Hi-Back is canted for an anatomical riding position that follows the curvature of their legs. Not only does this alleviate pressure points, but more importantly, it directs pressure to the heelside edge for improved response and stopping power. Looking to the padding, the binding's FullBed Cushioning soaks up high-speed chatter from fatiguing their legs. Rounding out this impressive binding, the Asym Luxstrap and Primo Capstrap are both 3D-curved for the best possible fit without painful pressure points.
- Premium bindings for peak-to-park fun
- Forgiving flex is aimed at lighter riders
- Mounts to Channel, traditional 4-hole, and 3D inserts
- Re:flex baseplate maximizes your board's natural flex
- Ergonomic hi-back provides heelside response and lateral flex
- Asym Luxstrap with EVA padding for pressure-free comfort
- Primo Capstrap is 3D-curved for optimal fit over toe
- Smooth Glide buckles promote easy ratcheting and release
- Item #BUR01NE