Willing to accept any shred mission.
The Burton Mission Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is one of Burton's longest standing, most popular bindings thanks to its all-mountain versatility and supremely comfortable feel. This ride-anything binding is great for all-mountain shredders thanks to a versatile flex that's responsive enough to handle high-speed laps but not too stiff for lapping the park or cruising around the mountain.
The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. Living Hinge eliminates hardware and weight, and it allows you to adjust forward lean and highback rotation independently so you can get a truly custom setup. DialFlad allows you to adjust the forward lean angle on your highback. Keep it neutral for a looser feel when you're jibbing, or crank it forward when you want better response for boosting icy pipe walls and carving down steep slopes.
FullBed cushioning absorbs shock from heavy landings, and an updated under-baseplate dampening pad smooths out vibrations to reduce foot fatigue when you're riding through choppy terrain. The Reactstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure yet comfortable fit, and the new Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when not clicked in so it's easier to get your foot in the right spot when you need to strap in. Smooth Glide buckles click in quickly and securely while also offering a buttery smooth release to make getting in and out of your bindings easy as pie. Plus, it has Burton's Re:Flex universal mounting system so it's compatible with any snowboard.
- All-mountain versatility for almost any type of rider
- Mid-soft flex delivers a freestyle-focused feel
- Highback is supportive and offers a fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Reactstrap offers pressure point-free response
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure and comfy fit
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Item #BUR01N2