Heritage styling with modern features.
Instead of layering hoodies and thrift store jackets like usual, simplify your routine and polish up your look at the same time with the Burton Men's Match Jacket. The waxed polyester shell is water-resistant to shield you from nasty weather, the Sherpa-fleece lining keeps you cozy, and workwear-inspired styling gives it a classic look you can take anywhere.
- Waxed polyester shell
- Sherpa fleece body lining
- Dryride Ultrawick lined sleeves and hood
- Classic fit
- Adjustable hood
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, one internal media pocket
- Item #BUR008Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
It's a great coat. Warmer than expected but no complaints about that. Very speedy delivery. Fits true to size. Keeps me dry on my bike commute to work.
two things bothered me.
1. Drawstring in picture is black but it was white in real life. I don't like white. The black drawstring was actually what made me choose this over another coat on this site.
2. The inside is lined with the faux white lambswool which makes it warmer but it is white and like I said, I don't wear white. If the images had shown this, i would have ordered something else.
Either way, I love it. I ordered the blue one btw.