- Detail Images
A do-it-all binding for do-it-all riders.
Burton built the Malavita EST Snowboard Binding for freestyle shredders who are looking for a mid-stiff binding that will dominate not only in the park, but all over the lift-served world. Burton has dropped a ton of technology into the Malavaita for the perfect mix of comfort, light weight, and response to allow you and your board to become one (or maybe one-and-a-half).
- Short-glass and nylon composite Spar and short-glass and nylon composite baseplate for durable lightweight response
- Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean highback with Heel Hammock for shock absorption
- EST allows the rider to micro-adjust his or her stance over a greater length and an infinite range
- Dual-component Smooth Glide polished, chrome-plated aluminum Buckles with polycarbonate levers for light weight and reliability
- The Hinge allows the binding to roll with your foot for reduced fatigue and easier, more natural ollies
- Re-ground materials in baseplate and highback reduce weight
- Asym React strap with reversible strap allows you to choose between power or mobility for natural feel, greater comfort, and lightning-quick response
- Gettagrip CapStrap with 3D curved Triple Axis Spine and toe- or cap-strap option
- Adjustable gas pedals allow you to dial in your toe-edge response while reducing toe drag
- Rotatable highbacks allow you to dial in heel-edge response and enhance tweak-ability
- Telescoping straps let you get your fit exactly right for greater comfort and response
- Winged highbacks give you greater leverage for spinning, pressing, and buttering
- Living Hinge highbacks eliminate hardware and let you adjust forward lean and rotation independently
- Zero forward lean option for riders who prefer a playful relaxed feel. Highbacks can still be leaned forward
- Single component carbon fiber highbacks for greater simplicity. Burton adjusts flex in different areas of the highback by manipulating materials
- Progressive flex construction targets flex specifically for optimum response without grabbing
- True OTT highback padding eliminates pressure points
Share your thoughts
i have bord of burton UNINC 154
i have bord of burton UNINC 154
and i need binding
is it thos "Burton Malavita EST Snowboard Binding" fitting to my bord?
or i need another binding?
Ive seen some guys in my local terrain...
Ive seen some guys in my local terrain park with these. the hill has mostly jib features but these are for mountain terrain. Are they good for park and jib to ??
These bindings are extremely versatile and get the job done no matter what you're doing. However, if you were looking for a binding for the sole purpose of getting your jib on, there are better options out there for you. The K2 Hurrithane, Gnu Street, Union Jib Series, just to name a few.
GET THEM PRESSES
I currently own the restricted ones with the wing on my burton superhero and they have just been great. I also ride union forces on my skate banana and these by far are better bindings even though I love my forces.
Burton Malavita EST Lab Testing
A glimpse into the abuse Burton bindings like the Malavita EST endure in Burton?s testing lab.
Burton Bindings: Lab Testing.
A glimpse into the abuse Burton bindings like the Malavita EST endure in the testing lab.
Freestyle with a mean demeanor
The Burton Malavita EST features our top three technologiesThe Hinge, the Heel Hammock, and the AutoCANT SensoryBEDblended with a 100% freestyle focus. A softer alternative to the Diode and Cartel, EST gives unlimited stance options and true board flex.
Burton Bindings: Concept Engineering - Heel Hammock and Composite Hiback experimentation.
A glimpse into the development of the Heel Hammock featured on Burton's 2013 Malavita EST.
Burton Bindings: Concept Engineering
A glimpse into the design process of the Heel Hammock featured on the Malavita.