- Detail Images
Great style for wet weather.
- Airtech fabric with a DryRide Durashell 2L laminate blocks wind and rain while helping sweat-induced water vapor escape so you stay dry
- Micro-cell mesh lining is breathable and comfortable
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from getting in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- Sig fit is comfortable and balanced without being overly baggy or tight
- Packable hood shields your head from the rain and hides out when you don't need it
- Adjustable cuff closures and a cinchable hem stop cold wind from sneaking into your jacket
- Zippered kangaroo pocket holds your wallet and phone, or a baby kangaroo
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is the perfect jacket for layering on a chilly day or wearing on a rainy/snowy day. Love the kangaroo pocket.
My size is between 4 and 6
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Size S fits perfectly!
However, It's too tight to wear thick sweater under it.
True Black is not so much black as dark gray.