Select your style & size:Select options
Pucker up to parks and powder.
The Burton Women's Lip-Stick Snowboard reigns supreme as an all-terrain freestyle weapon that's not afraid to leave the confines of the park for freshly filled trees and fall line descents. The secret to its go-anywhere confidence lies within directional twin shaping, a mid-soft flex pattern, and catch-free, yet stable Flat Top profile. These features make the Lip-Stick a favorite of Kimmy Fasani when she's taking a freestyle approach to riding powder and sending cliffs.
Built off Burton's Flat Top profile, the Lip-Stick provides the stability and balance of flat camber along the board's running length, transitioning to early-rise at the tips for added playfulness. Flat Top is more stable at speed than Burton's Flying V, allowing you to charge the mountain in widely variable conditions. The early-rise tip and tail prevent you from catching an edge while jibbing in the park, while also creating a floaty sensation in deep powder.
Speaking of float, Burton's Side Effects shaping increases the surface area of the nose and tail, making the Lip-Stick an effortless board when you're spinning off side-hits into powder and turning through deep trees. The Super Fly II core shaves serious weight, which helps you go bigger and faster, all without sacrificing strength or long-term durability. Squeezebox core profiling aids in turn initiation and board control by milling out the board in strategic areas for easier manipulation. And because it's meant for deep powder, slushy park laps, and everything in-between, the sintered base absorbs a ton of wax for fast glide in all conditions.
- Progressive freestyle stick excels from powder to parks
- Flat Top profile is catch-free and stable at speed
- Directional twin shape is slightly set-back for better float
- Medium-soft flex infuses a playful persona for freestyle riding
- Super Fly II core drastically reduces weight and increases pop
- Squeezebox core profiling for easier board control and turning
- Sintered base is wax absorbent for straight-line speed
- Burton brings 39 years of design expertise to its iconic freestyle boards
- Item #BUR01PJ