It's your time to shine.
Steal the spotlight on any stage, from groomers to glades, with the Burton Women's Limelight Boa Snowboard Boot. This softer-flexing boot is focused on comfort and convenience so the only thing you need to worry about when you're on the hill is having fun.
The Boa Coiler closure can be tightened with the twist of a dial so you can lock in the perfect fit in seconds, and new Lockdown Tech keeps your heel in place to reduce foot fatigue and improve response. Plus, the laces are made by New England Ropes for lifelong durability. The Imprint 2 liner is heat-moldable for a custom fit, and it has a super-soft, faux fur-lined Plush Cuff 1.0 for extra coziness. A soft flex gives the Limelight a forgiving feel and makes initiating turns easier.
3M Thinsulate Insulation offers low-profile warmth to keep your toes toasty, and Sleeping Bag reflective foil under the footbed reflects heat back to your foot. The Level 2 molded EVA footbed offers long-lasting shock absorption, and the DynoLite outsole is made with a specially-formulated compound that improves cushioning and board feel while reducing weight. And with Total Comfort Construction, the Limelight feels broken-in right out of the box so there's no painful break-in period.
- Comfort-focused all-mountain boot
- Softer flex is comfy and tweakable
- Boa Coiler makes it easy to dial in fit
- Heat-moldable liner conforms to feet
- Total Comfort Construction feels broken-in from day 1 one
- DynoLite sole for lightweight cushioning in cold temps
- 3M Thinsulate insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Women's-specific fit for anatomically-correct comfort
- Item #BUR01O2