Cozy layer for multi-season activity.
The outdoor-loving folks at Burton know a thing or two about rapidly changing conditions, seeing that they're accustomed to the fickle weather of northern Vermont. Their solution to multi-season warmth and layering comfort? The Burton Men's Lightweight Crew serves as a lightweight thermal barrier from crisp mountain air and cool transitional seasons.
DryRide Ultrawick fabric offers a cozy feel against your skin while actively wicking moisture for rapid evaporation. The end result is you stay pleasantly warm and dry, regardless if you're wearing it under a waterproof shell on the slopes or rocking it as a standalone piece on hikes. There's also an Agion finish that prevents the buildup of funky odors after a sweaty day of riding.
- Lightweight baselayer top for multi-season use
- DryRide Ultrawick fabric provides lightweight warmth
- Moisture-wicking properties for unsurpassed comfort
- Agion finish virtually eliminates funky odors
- Softlock seams won't scratch sensitive skin
- Thumbhole cuffs add extra warmth on chilly days
- Item #BUR01F7
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This will keep you warm and comfortable.
Warm dry and breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
fits perfect, true to size. love that it has thumb holes. Also very breathable.
Keeps dry and warm
Fit is true to size. Does what a base layer would do. Great under snow pants or just lounging.