Take your freestyle skills anywhere.
Most of the park-slaying ladies on the Burton team rely on the Women's Lexa EST Snowboard Binding when they're throwing down on street rails and crushing jumps in the park. Unlike most freestyle bindings, the Lexa has a stiffer flex to help you lock into presses and provide support on huge drops. The stiff flex and responsive feel also allow you to crush the rest of the mountain, from powdery tree stashes to steep, icy bowls.
More specifically, the Heel Hammock highback has a rubbery material on the inside that wraps around your boot to keep your heel locked down. This allows you to run your straps a little more loose for reduced pressure points while still keeping your heel firmly in place—without having to forgo that lightning-fast response.
An EST baseplate minimizes the dead zone underfoot so your board flexes naturally and allows for infinite adjustability. Dual-density EVA in the AutoCANT SensoryBED footbed allows your boot to settle into a natural position that matches your stance, and it has B3 Gel to absorb shock from harsh landings. The Asymn Hammockstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure, yet comfortable fit, and the Super Grip Capstrap wraps around your boot's toe for a secure fit that will never slip. Double Take buckles have teeth on both sides to make clicking in faster and smoother, not to mention more secure.
- Stiff-flexing binding that's designed for response in the park
- Rubber in highback wraps around your boot for reliable heel hold
- Dual-density canted EVA footbed meets yours legs' natural position
- Gel in baseplate footbed absorbs harsh impacts and vibrations
- Ankle strap is contoured to meet the shape of your foot
- Toe strap pulls your boot back into the binding without slipping
- Item #BUR01N7
- Q & A
Burton Lexa EST
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Although I have not yet had the chance to use them (pray for snow), the Burton Lexa EST bindings
appear to have what it takes for an enjoyable season on the slopes. The fit is quite good on my Burton boots with a solid lock down. Can’t wait to put them to the test!