Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other All Mountain Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
You can have your rocker and pop it too!
- A twin-like V-rocker shape makes the Joystick Wide easy and fun to ride—nothing wrong with that
- Squeezebox technology thins out the core between the feet, beefs it up directly under them, and energizes the tip and tail to make it easier to steer and add pop
- High Voltage Jumper Cables (strategically placed carbon stringers)liven up the ride—all in the name of the Notorious P.O.P.
- Frostbite edges protrude right at the bindings to increase edgehold without being too grabby
- Sintered base retains wax, is durable, and likes to go fast
- Item #BUR4444
- Q & A
Can't say enough great things about this board. Get IT!
Best Board Around
Best all around board i have ever ridden. Paired up with Cartel EST bindings and Imperial boots, you can't go wrong. You can stomp tricks in the park and pop in and out of turns in the trees. This board is super lively at speed and responsive in powder. This board does it all and extremely well.
I bought this board after riding a Ride Timeless for many seasons. This board has a completely different feel and is soft and playful compared to the stiff as a board feel of the timeless (rocker vs. camber). I don't ride park but this board would do well if you did. I use this as an all mountain freeride and it does the job well. I wear a size 12 Burton ION and have no toe/heel drag. So much so that I wonder if I could drop to the standard width version of this board. If you want a fun forgiving board to enjoy the whole mountain with, here ya go...