Kill the cold.
When Arctic fronts bear down on your local mountain, stay toasty and dry in the Burton Men's Japan AK 457 2L Insulated Jacket so you can enjoy all the snow that comes with the cold. It combines excellent waterproofing with lightweight and exceptionally warm insulation to keep you on the slopes long after everyone else has retired to the lodge for hot cocoa.
Gore-Tex keeps the soggiest storms at bay, and it allows plenty of breathability so your jacket doesn't turn into a sauna during leg-burning runs. It's stuffed with extremely high-loft 800-fill down for fiery warmth without a ton of extra bulk restricting your movements. A water-resistant ripstop lining protects the down from heat-sapping moisture. Plus, stretch shirring along the down insulation moves with your body for comfortable mobility whether you're slashing pow or hiking in search of freshies. And if things heat up in the afternoon, open up the underarm vents to cool off quickly.
- Ultra warm and waterproof for frigid pow days
- Gore-Tex is guaranteed waterproof and breathable
- Down fill is light, compressible, and efficiently insulates
- Water-repellent lining protects down from moisture
- Zippered underarm vents let you cool off in a hurry
- Waterproof zippers protect the contents of your pockets
- Articulated fit allows for comfortable mobility
- Item #BUR01Q3