Channel aggression into riding precision.
From fifty footers in the park to no-fall AK lines, the Burton Men's Ion Snowboard Boot provides the aggressive flex and uncompromising support demanded by the world's best riders, including Danny Davis and Mark McMorris. Instead of being a single-minded specialist like Burton's freeride-specific Driver X, the Ion lends itself to all-terrain mastery with its responsive, low-profile feel that charges everything from gigantic park hits to stacked pillows in the backcountry.
New for this season, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panels place soft gel cushioning where your bindings cinch down to alleviate pressure points and hot spots. The liner has been overhauled as well, ditching the previous Infinite Ride 4 liner for a newly designed Life liner. This liner is highly resistant to breakdown without it feeling flimsy or compromising support after multiple seasons of hard riding. It offers the customizable fit and responsive feel you've come to expect from top-tier boots, upgraded with DryRide Heat Cycle lining for thermally-activated warmth in frigid conditions. An Aegis antimicrobial finish prevents funky odors from building up after long days on the mountain.
- Aggressive boot for responsive all-terrain riding
- Medium-stiff flex excels at freeriding and hitting big jumps
- Speed Zone lacing tightens upper and lower zones independently
- Shrinkage technology reduces footprint by an entire size
- Life Liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- Low-profile EST Optimized midsole for superb board feel
- ReBounce cushioning absorbs heavy impacts and vibration
- AutoCant dual-density sole for natural stance alignment
- Item #BUR01NT