Luxurious style, unflappable support.
The Burton Men's Ion Leather Snowboard Boot combines the upscale style of genuine Red Wing leather with uncompromising support for high-speed charging. Designed for aggressive all-terrain performance, the Ion Leather offers a medium-stiff flex that's perfect for hitting everything from gigantic pipe walls to steep chutes in the backcountry.
New for this season, Outer Shell Pressure Relief Panels place soft gel cushioning where your bindings cinch down to alleviate pressure points and hot spots. The rich leather upper offers a refreshing respite from the neon colorways and busy graphics commonly found on snowboard boots. Another major benefit, leather is tough-wearing against the rips and tears commonly experienced with synthetic boot shells.
The liner has been overhauled as well, ditching the previous Infinite Ride 4 liner for a newly designed Life liner. This liner is highly resistant to breakdown without it feeling flimsy or compromising support after multiple seasons of hard riding. It offers the customizable fit and responsive feel you've come to expect from top-tier boots, upgraded with DryRide Heat Cycle lining for thermally-activated warmth in frigid conditions. Another stand-out feature, the liner's Aegis antimicrobial finish prevents funky microbe growth after sweaty sessions on the mountain.
- Upscale boot for responsive all-terrain riding
- Genuine Red Wing Leather upper for premium quality
- Medium-stiff flex charges natural terrain and bigger jumps
- Speed Zone lacing tightens upper and lower zones independently
- Life liner offers improved fit while resisting breakdown
- Shrinkage technology reduces footprint by an entire size
- Low-profile EST Optimized midsole for superb board feel
- AutoCant dual-density sole for natural stance alignment
- Item #BUR01NR