King of the freeride castle.
Assert regal domain across the alpine kingdom of fresh glades, stacked pillows, and steep chutes with the Burton Men's Imperial Snowboard Boot. Fine-tuned with a highly responsive flex, the Imperial offers the stability and precise board control desired for charging down intimidating faces and tight tree runs. Taking design cues from Burton's top-flight SLX Boot, the Imperial's S4 shell panels resist breakdown for a consistent flex throughout the course of the season.
The Imprint 3 liner maintains high levels of support, ensuring a dialed fit from first chair 'till last. This thermo-moldable liner offers a truly custom fit by conforming to the shape of your foot for superb comfort. The Focus Cuff hugs the sweet spot around your ankle, preventing dreaded heel lift from sapping energy transmission to your board. For lasting freshness, the Aegis antimicrobial finish prevents the growth of funky microbes after long days on the mountain.
Looking to the boot's midsole, EST Optimized tech provides a low-profile feel for increased sensory feedback when you're driving into carves and blasting off natural drops. To compensate for the thinner midsole, B3 gel cushioning soaks up heavy landings and excess vibration from fatiguing your lower body. And because it's meant for out-of-bounds exploration, the Vibram EcoStep sole features rubber Ice Spikes for sure-footed grip across sketchy snow and treacherous terrain.
- Responsive freeride boot with premium comfort
- Medium-stiff flex excels at high-speed riding
- Speed Zone laces tighten upper and lower separately
- S4 shell panels resist breakdown over the season
- Shrinkage technology reduces footprint by entire size
- Imprint 3 thermo-moldable liner with Focus Cuff at heel
- Low-Profile EST Optimized midsole with B3 gel cushioning
- Vibram EcoStep sole with ice spikes for aggressive grip
- Item #BUR01NZ
- Q & A
Comfort meets precision
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had multiple boots over the 15 years I've rode, after two hard seasons on these boots I can confidently say they've held up to their end of the bargain. They have the perfect balance between comfort, flex, and responsive. After two years they're still as warm and dry as day 1, and continue to be my daily go-to pair.