Skate or snow, it's down for whatever.
The ideal pack for the campers at the High Cascades Snowboard Camp is one that is heavy duty (420D nylon construction) and can carry both a snowboard and a skateboard. The Burton HCSC Shred Scout Backpack is it. Actually, whatever you happen to be into today, backcountry skiing or snowboarding, skating, or just heading to class, the Shred Scout will get your goods where you need them in good shape.
- 420D nylon construction
- Main compartment with front accessory pocket
- Side-access beverage cooler
- Soft ergonomic shoulder harness
- Ergonomic back panel
- Easy-access internal shovel storage pocket
- Separate padded laptop sleeve (up to 13 inches)
- Removable waist strap with snowboard stance measurement markings
- Removable rain cover
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Got this backpack for my boyfriend in 'Manimal', he currently has a pretty cruddy one from a few years ago so thought this would be a good upgrade. The backpack was larger than what I expected, but not by much! Didn't really look at the measurements when I got it, but it has some awesome features like the magnetic and detachable top compartment, and the hood is a cool perk! Seems very durable, and he loves the colors; although the yellow straps shown in the picture are actually just black-- which I personally like better!