Freedom for fingers.
Perfect for sunny days in the park and slushy laps in late spring, Burton's Hi-Five Mitt features side zippers for easy finger access without exposing the rest of your hands to the elements, allowing you to use your phone, snap pictures, and win the "wind vs. lighter" battle while riding the lift. Speaking of which, the hidden stash pocket stores, you know, hidden stuff. Like coins. Yeah, definitely coins.
- Lightweight mitt for park riding and spring days
- DryRide Durashell fabric wards off water
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture and adds cozy feel
- Gnar Guard leather improves grip and durability
- Side zipper lets you use your fingers
- Stash pocket stores heat packs
- Removable wrist leash prevents drops
- Item #BUR01E1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've had gloves forever and got these as my first mittens. So warm and comfy inside. Straps are great to use on the lifts. I don't use the side pocket to get your fingers out at all. I'd rather drop them and let the strings do the work. Would recommend to anyone. I used these on a 5 degree day in upstate NY with a glove liner and felt great.