You've Gotta Have Hart.
From exploring new runs to chilly afternoons on the playground, the Burton Girls' Hart Jacket offers your girl savvy style and winter-proof warmth. Constructed with DryRide Durashell technology and critical seam taping, this jacket resists water and snow to keep her dry and comfortable. Body-mapped Thermacore insulation places more warmth at her core to drive away chill and keep her comfortable, while underarm vents offer temperature regulation on warmer days. A waist gaiter helps seal out snow and includes a jacket-to-pant integration system. The helmet-friendly hood is adjustable to give her more protection when the snow starts to fall. Burton's Room-To-Grow system allows you to extend the jacket's cuffs, so she can use it more than one season. The bold stripe pattern stands out against the snow, making it easy to spot your snow bunny, whether she's walking home from school or playing on the slopes.
- An eye-catching snowboard jacket for riding in dryer conditions
- DryRide Durashell technology resists snow to keep her comfortable
- Body-mapped insulation for warmth without bulk
- Critical seam taping to seal out moisture in key areas
- Underarm vents for temperature regulation
- Room-to-Grow system adjusts to growing kids
- Helmet-friendly hood blocks wind on the chairlift
- Goggle pocket with hook-and-loop closure
- Item #BUR01IU