Keep your digits happy.
Your hands will thank you in downright frigid, soaking-wet conditions when you're riding with the Burton Women's Gore-Tex Mitt + Liner. Guaranteed waterproof and breathable, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your hands blissfully dry in the wettest snow and deepest powder, and Thermacore insulation adds warmth without a ton of bulk.
Burton gave it a removable DryRide Thermex liner, which is comprised of 4-way stretch fleece for maximum comfort. Wear the liner by itself when you're shoveling the driveway or lapping the park on sunny days. Pair it with the outer mitten shell for maximum warmth in shivering-cold weather, or leave it in the car when it's warmer. Another useful feature is the zippered pocket, which provides a handy spot for tossing a handwarmer or dumping excess heat on warmer days.
- Toasty mittens for snowboarding in extreme conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane provides premium waterproofing
- Thermacore insulation traps warmth from escaping
- Removable 4-way stretch Thermex fleece liner
- Zippered hand-warmer pocket doubles as a vent
- Gauntlet-style cuff with drawstring cinch
- Cozy fleece lining inside mitten
- Item #BUR01E7