Rugged good looks meets premium weather protection.
Classic workwear styling meets serious protection from the elements in the Burton Men's Hellbrook Pant. It has a high-tech twill fabric, muted colors, and a modern fit to give it street-inspired style so you look more like a skater and not a neon-clad skier, and it's packed with features to keep you dry and comfy on the hill. The Dryride Durashell twill fabric keeps you dry when it's snowing sideways and is rugged to stand up to abuse from stray branches and gritty streets.
Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through the cracks, while strategically-placed taffeta and mesh in the lining helps wick moisture and promote breathability. The skate-inspired Slouch fit is slimmer than Burton's Sig fit for a streetwear look, but baggy enough to ensure no one will think you got it from the women's department. Test-I-Cool venting features a single zippered vent that extends from knee-to-knee to keep your unmentionables cool and dry on warm days. The integrated waist adjustment keeps your pant right where you want it, and plenty of zippered pockets offer space to keep all your essentials on hand.
- Rugged, working style abounds in this waterproof mountain pant
- Two-layer waterproof membrane blocks out moisture and lets air in
- Knee-to-knee zippered venting dumps excess heat when things heat up
- Regular fit keeps your style on point and allows for easy layering
- Multiple pockets bring along wallets, phones, keys, maps, and snacks
- Adjustable waistband lets you customize the fit
- Item #BUR01CP