More than a snowboard; it's a life-saving device.
- Springloaded S-Rocker features an early-rise tip for tons of flotation with camber between the bindings for added pop and enhanced edge control
- Dualzone EGD places the wood perpendicularly along the toe and heel edges in two different zones to optimize edge control
- Super Fly II core strategically places stronger, lighter wood in specific areas of the core to provide strength and pop
- Pro Tip reduces weight at the tip and tail for less swing weight
- The Channel allows the rider to micro-adjust his or her stance over a greater length and an infinite range
Share your thoughts
Incredibly nimble with terrific float
I purchased this board unsure of how it would perform in deep powder condition. The specifications on this board say the limit is 140lbs whereas it's advertised as a "nug" version of the Fish, so I can downsize more than usual. So far I have take this up to slopes with waist deep in powder and have had no issues. I weigh 180lbs and when geared up [with jackets, backpack, etc)] closer to 200lbs. I can say the float is outstanding. I never had issues with sinking as long as I was riding with reasonable speed. It's short enough to be nimble taking tighter tree lines. Even on the resort groomed runs the board is stable, but I would not use this for mostly groomed runs. It is short, maybe that doesn't help when bombing down a groomed run. The front doesn't flap around like the regular Fish does. In terms of measurements, this board measures wider than my Fish 160 on the nose which should contribute to it's good performance. I'm not sure if I'm the top weight limit of the this board, but if you are close to my weight I think you would be fine. For me this is a keeper. I highly recommend this board for those deep powder days.